Every video you have recently watched on Facebook will be saved in the “Videos you’ve watched” section on your profile. Even if you’ve only watched the video for a few seconds, it will still be added to this list. You also have the option to clear the entire video watch history or delete an individual video from the list.
In this article, we’ll show you how to view recently watched videos on Facebook on different devices.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on a PC
Facebook has a lot of interesting video content to offer to its users. New videos pop up on your feed every day. If you like a video on Facebook, or if you would like to watch it again later, you can add it to your saved videos. However, what happens when you watch a video on Facebook but you forget to save it? Once you refresh your Facebook feed, finding something again can be a real challenge.
This doesn’t mean that the video you watched is lost forever. Every video you have watched recently (even in the past few months) is saved in the “Videos you’ve watched” section on your Facebook profile. This section is very handy in situations when you can’t remember who posted the video, and it saves you a lot of time you would otherwise spend searching.
If you want to view recently watched videos on Facebook, here’s how it’s done on a PC.
- Visit Facebook on your preferred browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Head over to your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Click on the three dots located beneath the Edit Profile button.
- Select Activity Log.
- Choose Logged Actions and Other Activity on the left sidebar.
- Proceed to the Videos you’ve watched option.
All the videos you’ve recently watched will be on the list. You can also see exactly when you watched a video.
From this point, you have the option to delete a specific video from the list. To do this follow these steps:
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the video
- Choose Delete.
- Clear the entire video watch history by clicking on that option in the upper-right corner of the screen.
A similar option to “Videos you’ve watched” on Facebook is “Videos you’ve searched for,” which is located directly under the first option on the left sidebar.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on an iOS Device
Many people exclusively use Facebook on their mobile devices. You can also view your recently watched videos on the Facebook mobile app. Here’s how you can do this on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Facebook.
- Tap on the video icon on the top menu.
- Find the Saved option in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Watch History.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on an Android Device
If you have an Android device, here’s how you can view recently watched videos on the Facebook mobile app.
- Open Facebook on your Android device.
- Tap on the three lines in the upper-right corner.
- Go to your profile by tapping on your name at the top of the page.
- Select the three dots under your profile picture.
- Navigate to Activity log on the list of options.
- Find Logged Actions and Other Activity.
- Tap on View Logged Actions on the list.
- Go to Filters and then Categories.
- Choose Videos you’ve watched.
That’s all there is to it. Go down to view all the videos you have recently watched on Facebook.
Find All Your Long-Lost Watched Videos on Facebook
If you ever watch a funny or interesting video on Facebook and accidentally refresh your feed, don’t worry. It’s not lost forever. You can find it in the “Videos you’ve watched” section on Facebook, or the “Watch History” tab on the mobile app.
Have you ever tried to find a video you’ve recently watched on Facebook? Were you able to find it? What method did you use to do this? Leave a comment in the section below.