Apple Watch is one of the coolest products I have ever seen, its like a write full of information. But I am sure we all can agree that sometimes things can go wrong and your Apple watch might face some issues. It can be frustrating when you look down on your watch for something and all you find is your watch stuck on the Apple logo. But fear not, as here I am providing you with some of the fixes that will help you get rid of this issue and get your Apple watch back on track. Let’s get started!
Before we jump into any fixes we must first know the causes and the reasons so that it would help us understand the problem in a better way as to why apple watch stuck on Apple logo for so long.
- There might be some software glitches or bugs that can lead to rising issues as being stuck on the Apple logo. This may occur due to some left-out software update or corrupted files.
- If the software is not updated and you are using the previous version or sometimes software updates may fail during the updating process. This could also be the reason of Apple logo stuck on Apple watch.
- Hardware or connection problems can interfere with the normal functioning of your Apple Watch. Loose cables, faulty sensors, or poor connections between the watch and its charging dock or iPhone can cause your device being stuck on the Apple logo.
- If your Apple Watch’s battery is low that it may not have enough energy to complete the startup process. This can result in the device getting stuck on the Apple logo.
- Physical damage, such as dropping the Apple Watch or exposing it to water, can cause internal components to malfunction. In such cases, the device may fail to boot properly and remain stuck on the Apple logo.
So now that we know the causes and reasons, we can now move forward to the fixes that could help you solve the problem.
How to fix Apple Watch stuck on apple logo?
· Restart your Apple Watch:
A simple restart is the initial step in fixing any software-related problem. Till you see the Apple logo, press and hold the side button and Digital Crown simultaneously. Wait patiently for the watch to restart after releasing the buttons. This simple operation can frequently resolve small issues and return your Apple Watch to normal.
· Update your Apple Watch:
Unexpected issues can occasionally be brought on by outdated software. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and make sure it is online. Check for any updates by going to General > Software Update. Install any available updates as soon as possible. The software of your Apple Watch can be updated to fix known problems and enhance overall performance.
· Force restart your Apple Watch:
A force restart might work if a standard restart doesn’t fix the issue. For at least 10 seconds, press and hold the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Release the buttons to restart the watch. This process can frequently assist in resolvingsoftware flaws that prevent your Apple Watch from operating properly.
· Disconnect and reconnect your Apple Watch:
Sometimes a little hardware or connection issue can cause a difficulty. If your Apple Watch becomes stuck on the logo while you are wearing it, try taking it off your wrist. After it has been taken out, try restarting using the methods described above. Through the reestablishment of connections and the reset of sensors, this straightforward procedure has been known to fix several problems.
· Reset your Apple Watch:
Resetting your Apple Watch might be required if all else fails. Remember that when you reset your watch, all of your data will be lost, so make sure you have a recent backup. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then select General > Reset to reset. To finish the reset, choose “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” and adhere to the on-screen prompts. Once the reset is complete, you can set up your Apple Watch once more and restore your data from the backup
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it’s recommended to contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store for further assistance.
Until next time, with another topic. Till then, Toodles.