TikTok provides lots of content to watch and you’ll eventually find videos you want to keep. However, because of the infinite scrolling of the app, it’s easy to forget about videos you like.
Thankfully, the app comes with a feature to add videos to your favorites. This way, you can find them when you want to watch them again.
But have you ever wondered where to find your favorites and how you can manage them? Here’s how to find and organize your favorite videos on TikTok.
How to Add TikTok Videos to Your Favorites
If you’re a beginner still learning how to use TikTok, adding videos to your favorites is a way to make your TikTok experience more convenient. Adding videos to your favorites is a quick and easy process that allows you to get back to your scrolling, so that you can discover more videos.
Here’s how you can add videos to your favorites:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Find a video that you’re interested in and would like to add to your favorites.
- Tap on the Bookmark icon located on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Manage if you want to send the video to a specific collection.
How to Find Your TikTok Favorites
Now that you know how to add videos from TikTok’s for you page to your favorites, it’s also important to know how to find your favorites. If you want to manage them into separate categories, you can do that too.
Here’s how you can find your favorites on TikTok:
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on the bookmark icon located in the toolbar above your profile grid.
- Find your favorite videos under the Posts section.
You can also use these instructions to find other favorite items such as sounds you discover in videos, popular hashtags, effects for your videos, and more.
How to Manage Your TikTok Favorites
TikTok will add a quick pop-up that allows you to manage your videos immediately after adding them to your favorites. If you miss your chance to do that, you can still go to your settings to manage your videos.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Go to your favorite videos on TikTok.
- Head to Collections.
- Tap on Create new collection.
- Enter the collection name, click on Next, and add videos to your categories.
How to Remove TikTok Favorites
If you want to remove a post from your favorites or move it to another collection, follow these steps:
- Head to your TikTok profile.
- Click on the bookmark icon.
- To rearrange your videos, click on one of your collections and select Manage videos to either remove videos from that collection or move them into other collections.
- To remove a video from all of your saved videos, open the video you want to remove and tap on the bookmark icon on the right side.
Keep All Your Favorite TikTok Videos
TikTok is filled with fun and educational videos, enough to keep your eyes glued to the app. The above-mentioned instructions will help you ensure you don’t lose the videos you love, allowing you to easily find them whenever you need to.
If you want to continue optimizing your experience, TikTok also has a variety of other features and settings to make sure you’re getting the most out of the app.